“Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results.” – Anon
Find Kent Online
Lead development of safe and innovative technologies to raise people’s standard of living throughout the world.
- Mindfulness in all things.
- Dedicate your life to a cause – never look back.
- Sustainability and enrichment of lives before unchecked growth.
- Eradicate hate, fear, and ignorance with compassion, understanding, and patience.
- Doctorate of Philosophy in Nuclear Engineering, Oregon State University
- Masters of Science in Nuclear Engineering, Oregon State University
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering Technology, Oregon Institute of Technology
- 2007 Scientific Achievement Award, Oregon Institute of Technology
- 2010 Council of Outstanding Early Engineers, Oregon State University
- Nuclear Safety Engineering Manager, NuScale Power, Corvallis, OR.
- Branch Chief and Systems Engineer, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC.